The Yawkey League conducted business at its December Meeting of Members and final meeting of the 2017 season on December 12. The highlight of the meeting was the Board who meet with a new team applicant, the South Shore Dawgs based out of Quincy and led by Chris Driver.
The January meeting of membership will be held on January 9 and will focus on the following:
- First Installments of Team Dues will be due at this time.
- Any outstanding membership items from the 2017 season will be resolved
- Final review of the South Shore Dawgs application
- Elections of Officers was tabled at the December meeting and will be held.
Anyone interested in running that has not communicated already please contact David Treska
- Joe O’Hara will present the first draft of the 2018 budget for review of membership
- Any suggestions for the rules chairman should be made at this time to prepare us for a full rule book review in February meeting
I would like to thank all of you for helping to make this a great league. Looking forward to the 2018 YBL season.